Degenerative Disc Disease Symptoms
Symptoms of degenerative disc disease vary from person to person. Many people have no pain, while others with the same amount of disc damage have severe pain that limits their activities. Where the pain occurs depends on the location of the affected disc (lumbar, cervical or thoracic spine). In general, symptoms include:
• Chronic low back pain that sometimes radiates to the hips
• Pain in the buttocks or thighs while walking
• Sporadic tingling or weakness in the knees
• Chronic neck pain from the upper spine, with pain radiating to the shoulders, arms and hands
• Pain that worsens when sitting, bending, lifting and twisting
Fortunately the diagnosis is treatable when conservative methods do not relieve the pain from degenerative disc disease.
You may be a candidate for the patent protected Bonati Spine Procedures if you have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. The Bonati Spine Institute has been performing advanced spine surgery for decades, and with over 50,000 procedures performed, it is the world leader in advanced spine surgery.
We encourage you to contact us to request a no-obligation MRI review or discussion with one of our medical professionals. Find out why the Bonati Spine Procedures are considered to be among the world’s best solutions for spine problems.