- Review medical documentation to support billing of CPT and ICD-10 coding.
- Enter daily charges from service areas that are represented in the documentation.
- Produce and transmit all claims for billing.
- Post all payments and if necessary produce and mail any secondary claims.
- Review and respond to all correspondence, this should include all refund documentation and review letters, etc.
- Scan all appropriate documents
- Balance books against charges entry slips and receipts.
- Perform daily and monthly closes.
- Produce reports for management.
- Work denials on EOB’s.
- Assist patients during their pre-op visit with financial paperwork for business office.
- Accept patient phone calls.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org