Susan A. Doviak, M.D.
Dr. Susan Doviak received her medical degree from University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. She completed her Anesthesiology residency at University of South Florida Tampa, Florida, Tampa General Hospital.
• M.H.A. University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
• M.D. University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
• B.S. University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
• Anesthesiology CA 1 – 3: University of South Florida- Tampa General Hospital
• Anesthesiology CA – 1: Transitional Internship University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center- Integris Baptist Medical Center
• Anatomic Pathology: University of Florida- Shands Hospital
• Anatomic Pathology: Tulane University Medical Center
• American Board of Anesthesiology – Board Eligible
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Staff Anesthesiologist – Anesthesiology Associates of Westchester St. Joseph’s Hospital Yonkers, New York 2011–2013
• Staff Anesthesiologist – Central Palm Beach Surgery Center, West Palm Beach, Florida 2010–2011
• Staff Anesthesiologist – Anesthesiologist Associates of Bayonet Point Surgery and Endoscopy Center, Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center, Hudson, Florida 2005–2010
• Staff Anesthesiologist – Southwest Anesthesiology, Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Lawton, Oklahoma