Planning Your Visit
To make your visit to The Bonati Spine Institute as pleasant as possible, we offer the following suggestions:
What to Do
- Fill out New Patient Registration Forms as completely as possible and bring them with you.
- Make sure MRI or x-rays are current. (They must have been taken within the past six months.)
- Make a list of questions for the staff so you can become as well-informed as possible.
- Do not send deposits ahead of time. Please bring them with you.
- Call Scheduling at 1-800-330-4262 with a local contact number as soon as possible so we can reach you after you arrive in the Tampa Bay area.
- A companion who can stay with you on the day of surgery as well as the first night after surgery. You cannot have surgery unless you have a driver with you.
What to Bring
- A list of telephone numbers of people at home.
- A list of all medications you are taking and dosage amount.
- Comfortable clothing, such as sweat suits, T-shirts, a sweater or sweatshirt, slip-on shoes.
- If you are having a cervical procedure, bring a top that zips or buttons up the front.
If you are an out-of-state patient or live more than an hour away from The Bonati Institute below is a list of hotels offering discounts to Bonati Spine Institute patients along with condominiums, private homes, apartments and RV parks in the immediate area available for rent on a weekly or monthly basis.